Transgender Warning: Transgender stuff to follow!

Transgender Warning: Transgender stuff to follow!
There are now hundreds of articles, neat pictures and videos here, that are mostly trans* related.

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Jennifer Finney Boylan has a new website


A week ago Betty (of Helen and Betty fame) announced on their MyHusbandBetty site. I just found it today:

So, it gives me great pleasure (amidst much trepidation) to announce that Jenny Boylan's New Website can be found here:

http://www.jenniferboylan.net

Lots of good stuff including some fun readings by Jenny on YouTube videos. Good job Betty!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have been surfing online more than 4 hours today,
yet I never found any interesting article like yours.
It's pretty worth enough for me. In my view, if all site owners and bloggers made good content as you did, the internet will be much more useful than ever before.
Look into my web page ; corsets

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails