Transgender Warning: Transgender stuff to follow!

Transgender Warning: Transgender stuff to follow!
There are now hundreds of articles, neat pictures and videos here, that are mostly trans* related.

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Let's stay in touch



Vickie wants to stay in touch with you.
Add your latest contact info to Vickie's address book.
Go to Vickie's Address Book

I was looking at the ringo pictures of a friend and saw I could invite people to view my pictures. So I clicked on the Yahoo! link and gave then my yahoo ID and password and it downloaded all my contacts and sent out 540 emails to all my contacts. LOL

The almost immediately 174 bounced back. You should see how Yahoo! Messenger notifies you when 60 or 70 emails are returned at one time. I wish I had taken a screen shot. The little notification at the bottom stacked up and off the top. It was great! But lots of folks did respond. And I heard form lots of people that I had forgotten all about.

I wished that the letter had said, it was a way to see my pictures like flickr. Oh well. It asked but did not demand a fair amount of personal information, which did upset some.


28 people did sign up. Thanks all of you!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails