Transgender Warning: Transgender stuff to follow!

Transgender Warning: Transgender stuff to follow!
There are now hundreds of articles, neat pictures and videos here, that are mostly trans* related.

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Pete Burns says he does not need to be a woman

Pete went from the singer with an eye patch after a botched nose job to this other look. I think he looks great, maybe a bit to over surgeried, but gorgeous. But he says he does not want to be a woman. in one of the videos below. He just want to look this way.

I guess transgenderism comes in many forms. I don't think I get it totally. I would want the boobs too, but I don't understand me either.

The YouTube videos below are from a documentary on Cosmetic Surgery Nightmares a show on the BBC.


YouTube - Pete Burns - CBB4 Intro


YouTube - Pete Burns Cosmetic Surgery Nightmares (part 1)


YouTube - Pete Burns Cosmetic Surgery Nightmares (part 2)


YouTube - Pete Burns Cosmetic Surgery Nightmares (part 3)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails