Transgender Warning: Transgender stuff to follow!

Transgender Warning: Transgender stuff to follow!
There are now hundreds of articles, neat pictures and videos here, that are mostly trans* related.

Thursday, October 20, 2005

Did you see Donna Rose in TransGeneration?


I went to a workshop given by Donna Rose at Southern Comfort. Unfortunately I was having a blond morning that continued well into the afternoon, and got there very late and had to stand in the back. It looked just like this screen shot take from the show.






Donna Rose was giving a talk on:

Yin & Yang: Finding Balance in Your T-Ness by Donna Rose.
A key concept in finding fulfillment in life is balance. Finding it is difficult. Keeping it seems almost impossible. How can you prevent your “T-ness” from becoming an all-consuming poison pill in your life? In your relationships? In your career? This unique workshop will provide some healthy thoughts and strategies to consider. (This text was borrowed from the SSC web site.)

Since I was so late I am not too sure what she actually said, but my impression of Donna was that everyone really loved her. She had such a way about her that made people just drawn to her. It was pretty amazing. I felt bad being there so late.

Anyway, In TransGeneration she was giving a seminar that Gabbie, one of the M2F girls attended. I was pleasantly surprised to see her in the show.














I Googled "Donna Rose" and found her website and learned a lot about her. She is quite the activist. (I be Moressa knows her well. LOL)

She also has a collection of 2005 SCC pictures that you can see.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails