Transgender Warning: Transgender stuff to follow!

Transgender Warning: Transgender stuff to follow!
There are now hundreds of articles, neat pictures and videos here, that are mostly trans* related.

Monday, December 19, 2005

I met "Novice Sister Right Sarong" Saturday.



I was at The Chute, actually The Silver Stirrup, after Tennessee Vals "Girls Night Out" when a nun in whiteface came in offering condoms or candy to anyone who would take them. I declined becaues I it was some sort of scam to get a handout. I think I was wrong. She saw that I was studying her habit and explained what she was and what she was doing. What an wonderful girl. She gave me her card, with the web link to her site. I borrowed the picture here from her site. I wish now that I had taken a picture of her myself. I had a camera, I wonder why it did not occur to me.

She is a member or the "Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence." And her mission is:
  • HIV/AIDS Education and Fundraising
  • Crystal Meth Harm Reduction
  • Transgender Issues Awareness
She was so nice and informative. I am glad I met her.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails