Transgender Warning: Transgender stuff to follow!

Transgender Warning: Transgender stuff to follow!
There are now hundreds of articles, neat pictures and videos here, that are mostly trans* related.

Saturday, May 27, 2006

The Push (far from here) by Steve Smith & Paul Jackson

I love this song. It just kills me though, I cry at this part!
Tell myself if I don’t change my ways
Never know the difference that it makes
If I don’t push myself to face my fears
I’ll never see a world that’s far from here

Don’t know where im going,
in a world that waits for me, yeah me…
Don’t know where im going,
to a world that waits for me…”
"In 2004 Jackson is set to release 'The Push (Far From Here)' vocal version, with Dirty Vegas' Steve Smith on vocals" link

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails