Transgender Warning: Transgender stuff to follow!

Transgender Warning: Transgender stuff to follow!
There are now hundreds of articles, neat pictures and videos here, that are mostly trans* related.

Thursday, March 29, 2007

Lay off after 16 years.

Well, they sent us home Wednesday night after four hours, and did not tell us when to come back, but the best guess is a year or so.

Now I want you all to buy me food and drinks, feel sorry for me and hand me cash, when ever you see me. Please do it in a way as not to embarrass me too much. LOL

God, this is going to great! I had to work 16 years in that factory with out a layoff. Some kind of record in the auto industry, I think. At least it is for me.

Now I have to figure out a new daily schedule, work on a to do list, set some priorities and a few deadlines. Maybe I'll do that after I rest up a bit.

Hugs,

Vickie

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails