Transgender Warning: Transgender stuff to follow!

Transgender Warning: Transgender stuff to follow!
There are now hundreds of articles, neat pictures and videos here, that are mostly trans* related.

Monday, December 03, 2007

I say you are there, Stassa!


I stumbled on a post with this picture, and I left this comment:



That picture says you will make it. I don't see a guy there at all.

I know it is hard to trust your eyes, and the good words of friends. I know what I don't say to my less then passable friends, just to not hurt their feelings. So sometimes, I can not even be trusted to say what I mean, but I don't know you. I could have just passed by and said nothing.

If that picture is really representative of how you look, and not just the best one of many taken that day, you will make it. Yes, I used to have to snap hundreds with my webcam or holding my camera at arms length, just to get one with a smile that did not look awkward. Now I only have to take a few. LOL Anyway it is always good to take lots and sort out the best for sharing, but it is easier now.

There is nothing in that picture that says "guy in a dress." I say you are there. You made it. I am happy for you, and that gives me hope!

Hugs,

Vickie


Her blog is Ye Goblyn Queenne (Good? Bad? I'm the chick with the gun. Well, I say gun...)

1 comment:

Stassa said...

Hey, thanks for this Vickie, I just saw it a couple days ago.

What I really like about this picture is how you can see the summer going on, in the glass pane behind me... :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails