Transgender Warning: Transgender stuff to follow!

Transgender Warning: Transgender stuff to follow!
There are now hundreds of articles, neat pictures and videos here, that are mostly trans* related.

Thursday, October 22, 2009

86-year-old WWII vet on gay marriage: "what do you think I fought for in Omaha Beach?"

Darren sez, "A disarming video of an 86-year-old WWII veteran from a public meeting on Maine's marriage equality bill on April 22, 2009."



The woman at my polling place asked me do I believe in equality for gay and lesbian people. I was pretty surprised to be asked a question like that. It made no sense to me. Finally I asked her: what do you think I fought for in Omaha Beach?


http://www.boingboing.net/2009/10/20/86-year-old-wwii-vet.html?awesm=fbshare.me_Omb

Thanks Del Ray Zimmerman for this find!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails