Transgender Warning: Transgender stuff to follow!

Transgender Warning: Transgender stuff to follow!
There are now hundreds of articles, neat pictures and videos here, that are mostly trans* related.

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Bloglines - Fwd: Top Ten Lies told to and by Trannies

Bloglines user has sent this item to you.


On Being Bren

Fwd: Top Ten Lies told to and by Trannies

By Bren



Brenda B <brendabnicer2@yahoo.com> wrote:
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2004 11:01:22 -0700 (PDT)
From: Brenda B <brendabnicer2@yahoo.com>
Subject: Top Ten Lies told to and by Trannies
To: anniefla@att.net

Top Ten lies others tell Trannies:

1) We can overcome this together if we really love each other

2) You can beat this if you just repent and decide to be a man

3) You'll still be you, just with boobs

4) Our laws protect you against discrimination in the workplace.

5) With your bone structure and with a little surgical polishing, no one should ever be able to tell you weren't born female.

6) Your mother and I support you

7) Oh baby, you're so hot

8) I think you look really cute in that bikini

9) I think they look totally natural

10) You're kidding? You used to be a guy?

Top Ten Lies Trannies Tell Themselves:

1) Once I fully transition, my troubles will be over

2) I just need that "F" on my drivers license and then people will know that I'm female

3) Now that I've had SRS, I'm a woman and people should treat me like one.

4) It won't hurt that much

5) I'll still keep my closest friends

6) I am just the same person as I was before and NO I AM NOT MOODY OR BEING EMOTIONAL!

7. No one will ever accept me as female.

8. I think I'm just a lesbian. I don't think I'll ever date guys, even after SRS and 3 years of hormones rewire my brain.

9. I can change all my legal documents so no one will know about my past life.

10. I still won't need to ask anyone for directions.


Do you Yahoo!?
New and Improved Yahoo! Mail - Send 10MB messages!


Discover Yahoo!
Stay in touch with email, IM, photo sharing & more. Check it out!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails