Transgender Warning: Transgender stuff to follow!

Transgender Warning: Transgender stuff to follow!
There are now hundreds of articles, neat pictures and videos here, that are mostly trans* related.

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Treatment Alternatives In Gender Identity Disorder

Interesting stuff.

I wrote the following to her:

Dear Chriss,

I love what you wrote about alternate treatments for GID.

I have thought about how GID was simmar to OCD. We certianly are obsessed! I took Prozac for a while after my divorce to try to get more motivated. It did not help. I was not looking at my how it effected my need to crossdress.

I saw a woman on Oprah that had "OCD with hording." She saved everything and lived in total chaos. It looked just like me! LOL

Combining all that with my GID, and I am a mess. At least I have a good job.

I want to reread your TS section. I am afraid I read it a bit too fast.
Thanks for writing this!

Hugs,

Vickie

Yahoo IM: vickiecd
Email: vickiecd@yahoo.com
http://vickiedavis.blogspot.com/
http://profiles.yahoo.com/vickiecd

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails