Transgender Warning: Transgender stuff to follow!

Transgender Warning: Transgender stuff to follow!
There are now hundreds of articles, neat pictures and videos here, that are mostly trans* related.

Saturday, September 17, 2005

Here is the text of the chat I just had at Mate1

The names were changed to protect the guilty. LOL

Tell me I am not good!
** Initiating request **
** Lover accepted your chat request **

Vickie: hello, I let a window stay open and did not see your request.
Lover: it ok
Vickie: thanks, how long ago did you try to start that chat?
Lover: few weeks and u
Vickie: LOL about the same for being here, but I was asking how long ago you tried to chat with me?
Lover: just tiday
Lover: i mean today
Vickie: that picture of you is cute
Vickie: just so small
Lover: i m sorry
Vickie: who is your friend behind you?
Lover: so u like to chat
Vickie: thats ok
Lover: about what ?
Vickie: it is a good way to get to know someone a little bit.
Vickie: it seems so scarry to meet people in the real world too early.
Lover: why u say that
Lover: are u still there
Vickie: I guess I am just nervious from what I had read. Have you had good luck meeting folks from the internet?
Lover: sometimes what did u read that make u nervous
Vickie: nothing specific, I guess. and most of it was about kids I guess.
Vickie: maybe I am just way too shy
Lover: shy about what yourself
Lover: what about kids
Vickie: just shy about meeting new people. it should be fun and exciting.
Lover: it should when u get used to it
Vickie: I have 3,but they are all grown and gone, along with the ex. LOL
Vickie: I should. I am working on it
Vickie: that is why I am here
Lover: but ur looking for a woman to chat and more what do u expect more than chatting and freindship
Vickie: I would love to have more. what about you?
Vickie: yes more is good, a personal relationship with some one would be the best. Skin contact is great!
Lover: more of what intimacy ?
Vickie: LOL hugging, kissing, carressing, oral stuff, toys. all the fun stuff.
Lover: oh there u go iwas just waiting for that see ur not shy
Lover: u have toys
Vickie: it is easy not to be shy on the internet. a bit harder in the world.
Lover: its okey the world don't care about it its just u
Vickie: yes of course, don't you?
Lover: no u just feel that way its okey
Vickie: the inventor of the vibrator should get a nobel prize!
Lover: why u said that
Vickie: LOL
Vickie: just being a smart alic
Lover: you like vibrators
Vickie: yes and and my girl friends do too.
Lover: u own one
Vickie: yes of course. you should get one, you might like it.
Lover: i like when u play with me
Lover: u like top eat pussy
Vickie: that is good too, I would love to do that too. vibrators are not a substitue just and extra
Vickie: either way, or both. depending on the day. LOL
Lover: u making me horny
Vickie: 69 is the best. giving and recieving is sooooo goooood.
Lover: tell me more
Vickie: I am doing it to myself now also.
Lover: ur legs are spread
Lover: let me get into u
Vickie: yes I guess they are.
Lover: take of ur clothes
Vickie: ok
Lover: i want u babe
Lover: hear my whispers
Lover: iwant u
Lover: so bad
Vickie: I feel the same about you (she wispered)
Lover: blowing air into ur ears
Lover: touch me baby
Lover: over
Lover: i mean all over
Lover: let me pass my fingers all over ur body
Vickie: I would love to caress your curves. and I bet you have great curves. and the feel of that soft skin between the legs is so wonderful.
Lover: i want u so bad
Vickie: and the way you react as I get higher and higher. nothing like it.
Vickie: even when we have done it for years, it is still good.
Lover: i wanna play with those tits roun my tounge uuuuuuuuuuuuuum so good
Lover: yeah over
Vickie: yes next to that skin below, that is the best
Lover: feel my toung making ur tits hard so i can suck them
Vickie: making my niples all wrinkled up and then stretched out. getting hard to type now.
Lover: touching my self going down
Lover: want u so fuckin bad
Vickie: I want you too!(it is getting hard to find the right keys)
Vickie: are you touching yourself now?
Lover: iwanna fuckin suck u so bad
Vickie: you know I would love that. it has been too long.
Lover: lick u all over uuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Lover: let me go down my tounge just spread ur legs
Lover: let me in
Vickie: wow, just what I want
Lover: feel me
Lover: my tounge rolling on ur clits
Vickie: yes I'll help you fined that spot
Lover: i hear u saying
Lover: like me
Lover: lick my pussy
Lover: go in to my world
Vickie: but I would let you work the whole area, then I would do the same back to you.
Lover: let me fuckin do u first
Lover: i wanna hera u scream
Lover: u feel me
Lover: inside
Vickie: I would love to lick you too
Lover: u
Lover: my tounge rolling all over u
Vickie: LOL I am about to screem now, girl!
Lover: eating ur pussy
Vickie: yes, the lips are swelling now.
Lover: ummmmm ummm feel my tongue going in and out
Vickie: and so wet. good thing this is a wooden chair and not cloth.
Vickie: push it way in
Lover: i want u to spread more our legs
Lover: playing ur clits while my tounge is in side
Vickie: they are now about as spread as far as they can go, even before you asked.
Vickie: LOL
Lover: let my fingers go in
Lover: going slowly
Lover: deeper
Lover: deper
Vickie: oh yes, and find that g spot. make me swell up in there
Lover: u like it
Lover: yeah doing it
Lover: more
Vickie: you have to ask??
Lover: inside
Lover: deperr
Lover: scream for me
Lover: let me borrow your string with big dildo
Vickie: I am screeming now. I can hardly stand having both hands on the keyboard.
Lover: i wanna fuck u
Lover: so bad
Lover: u want it in ur ass
Vickie: yes and I want you too. take my vbrator and do some work on me.
Lover: yeah
Lover: ur ass or ur puss
Vickie: LOL how did you know I loved that too
Lover: i dont know just h=guessing
Vickie: I have a special small one for the alternate openings. it is just right
Lover: give it to me
Lover: let me do u
Vickie: the bigger ones work best for the front. I will show you
Lover: even though im waiting to get laid
Lover: let me finish u then u fucki me let me see how good areu
Lover: show me
Vickie: yes, and I will do the thing you do to me back to you.
Lover: i like that
Vickie: that way I will know what you like.
Lover: ohh good
Lover: oh yeah
Lover: fuckin u
Lover: feel me moving in and out of u
Vickie: I love the feeling of your pussy swelling up just before you cum.
Lover: u wanna eat my cum
Vickie: you know I do!
Lover: u want me now
Vickie: I need you so bad. i want you now!
Lover: my g=fingers are inside my pussy
Lover: so fuck me
Lover: fuck me hard
Lover: fuck me now
Lover: i wanna get fuck
Vickie: I want to press my toung in your pussy, fucking you as hard.
Vickie: maybe we need a strapon! ever used one of those
Lover: ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeah
Lover: the bset
Lover: no
Vickie: it gives you faviorate girl a dick.
Vickie: or visa veras
Lover: so what are u waiting
Lover: fuck meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Lover: fuck me hard
Lover: fuck my pussy
Vickie: who is waiting, I am do it in my mind!
Lover: vickie i want u so fuckin bad
Lover: do me
Lover: now
Lover: my pussy is wet and juicy
Vickie: in and out for as long as you you can stand. the you can do me!
Lover: yea
Vickie: until we just pass out in exticy.
Lover: do me more i want
Lover: u
Lover: fuck
Lover: me
Lover: hold on
Lover: i think im cumming
Vickie: tell me more.

Chat session ended: Lover has ended the chat session

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails