Transgender Warning: Transgender stuff to follow!

Transgender Warning: Transgender stuff to follow!
There are now hundreds of articles, neat pictures and videos here, that are mostly trans* related.

Saturday, July 21, 2007

Avalonfarms goes to Protest the War and so did I


Beautifully done, Valerie!

I was just across the street and behind the motorcycle on the right in the video. We were at Armory Dr. & Sidco Dr., right across from some TV cameras that captured me below. Then many of us went to the hotel. After waiting in the hot sun for hours, he slipped out the other way.




These are taken from a movie that was on channel 5.
I am on the left and the woman on the right later gave me the sign to take to the hotel protest.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Vickie!
Sorry I missed you too. I went early and left as soon as I got those shots. Decided to skip the opryland stop because I thought I had enough footage and security there would be worse. As it was the folks at ADS alarms across the intersection kicked me to the curb as it were and no I wont be purchasing their alarms anytime soon. they were a might unfriendly...the cops pushed us all back down away from the corner so we were behind a building when his car passed. not sure he even saw us but maybe he'll catch my little video instead :-)
peace & love,
val
p.s. next week's podcast is interviews from the protesters. should be up no later than wed. if not sooner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails