Transgender Warning: Transgender stuff to follow!

Transgender Warning: Transgender stuff to follow!
There are now hundreds of articles, neat pictures and videos here, that are mostly trans* related.

Saturday, July 21, 2007

Fwd: The Chute Complex, Nashville's oldest gay bar is closing.

I got this yesterday!

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Timmy <xyankee@comcast.net>;
Date: Jul 20, 2007 12:08 PM
Subject:
To: Vickie Davis <davis.vickie@gmail.com>,



well, its official...The Chute Complex, Nashville's oldest gay bar is closing. The last day is Fri. July 28th... Make sure you all come in this week for the closing party.
Timmy


2 comments:

Timmy said...

Vickie,
I just want to thank you and the rest of the TVals for supporting The Chute Complex over the years, it wont be the same with out it...as for me, I am going to land at Blu Genes on Church Street. I start on Tuesday July 31st....come out and see me
much love xoxo
Timmy

Chris B said...

Watch out for this gay bar person in Nashville TN

http://timcarlislenashville.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails