Transgender Warning: Transgender stuff to follow!

Transgender Warning: Transgender stuff to follow!
There are now hundreds of articles, neat pictures and videos here, that are mostly trans* related.

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Namoli Brenette sing Thorn In Your Side in this video

Google Alerts did it again for me. I found this post on Susan Norfleet's Fair Lady blog. She had some links that lead me to a upcoming movie HEARTLAND USA, then qWaves, which has the video below which has Namoli's song that was in Susan's blog.

Brennet’s music is featured in the upcoming documentary film Heartland USA, from the husband and husband team of Joe Wilson and Dean Hamer (www.qwaves.com). Some other great people you should know about. Wow … I feel like Army Archerd! I mean Perez Hilton!

Just follow some of those links and enjoy!




www.namolibrennet.com

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails