Transgender Warning: Transgender stuff to follow!

Transgender Warning: Transgender stuff to follow!
There are now hundreds of articles, neat pictures and videos here, that are mostly trans* related.

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Articles by Christine Daniels are back on the LA Times site

Vickie Davis

Vickie Davis Articles by Christine Daniels - Los Angeles Times

I see the LA Times has also put back 67 of her sports articles. I am glad.

It was rolling along as most conference calls with Billy Packer do – ask a question, brace for a lot oflistening. Read more

1 comment:

Justine Valinotti said...

Hi Vickie,

I, too, am glad to see that the LA Times has re-posed Christine Daniels' articles.

In case you're interested, here are some of my thoughts about Christine/Mike:

http://transwomantimes.blogspot.com/2009_12_03_archive.html

I hope you have a great holiday!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails