Transgender Warning: Transgender stuff to follow!

Transgender Warning: Transgender stuff to follow!
There are now hundreds of articles, neat pictures and videos here, that are mostly trans* related.

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

She only wants to be a "A natural woman."



















A cross-dressed male college student named Liu Renwei who longs to release his inner female spirit stands on the pedestrian lane of Shengli Road in Nanchang, Jiangxi Province holding a sign that reads: "I won't give up my dream of having a transsexual operation even if I die, because I want to be a real woman."

In long black silk hose, high heels and light make-up, he vamped to the music from a nearby clothing store and caused a stir. Liu, a 21-year-old senior at Jingdezhen Pottery and Porcelain College said he needs $100,00 yuan ($14,640) for transsexual surgery to realize his dream.

"I've wanted to be a woman since I was a child," Liu said. "So I want to have the operation and become a real woman. I hope some good-hearted people, after seeing what I do, will donate or some hospital will do the operation free to help me." Liu added that he'd learned that others like him had found happiness after parading their plight in public and he hoped to do the same.

Liu told a reporter that he's shunned at school where he has no friends or social life but ultimately hopes to live a normal life. "I want to be employed by a multinational company, become a white collar, and gain dignity and confidence," he said.

www.jxcn.cn


She has to be so brave. I sure could not do that. I wish her the best.



1 comment:

Gigi said...

I empathize - but what's with looking for someone else to pay for it?.. jees, if ya want it that bad then prove it - work for it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails