Transgender Warning: Transgender stuff to follow!

Transgender Warning: Transgender stuff to follow!
There are now hundreds of articles, neat pictures and videos here, that are mostly trans* related.

Saturday, October 14, 2006

Does anyone know who these girls are?

There was so much controversy about these two girls. I sure could tell they were in love with each other, but so many could not agree about there gender. I was told by someone who had dinner with them that the one on the left is TS and the other is GG, but not many agreeded.

I took their picture and gave them my card with my email address, so I could send them the picture, but still no reply.

Write me you two. I think you were so great now matter what gender you are. I say you both are women!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Vickie!
You are so sweet :) I'm so sorry we haven't kept up with emails lately...things have just been crazy busy. Thank you so much for hunting us down, and for the picture!
Will you be joining us at Gold Rush?
Love,
Adrienne & Rita

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails