Transgender Warning: Transgender stuff to follow!

Transgender Warning: Transgender stuff to follow!
There are now hundreds of articles, neat pictures and videos here, that are mostly trans* related.

Saturday, October 14, 2006

I met finely Renee Reyes

I wrote her earlier this year to introduce myself:


I saw you at last year's SCC and all I could do is stare. You looked so great. It is not that often that I see some one that I have seen and read their website. I think you realized that I was too shy to introduce myself. You squeezed my hand one time, as I walked by at one of the dinners. I have to thank you for that. Probably it was at the dinner where I took the one picture, I got of you. I am too shy to impose myself on folks and ask to take their picture. Then later I always regret not taking the picture. I hope to do better this year.

She wrote back and remembered me when I saw her at SCC and insisted we take this picture. Thanks Renee (and sorry about the red eye!)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails