Transgender Warning: Transgender stuff to follow!

Transgender Warning: Transgender stuff to follow!
There are now hundreds of articles, neat pictures and videos here, that are mostly trans* related.

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Listen to Kevin Reevees' "Afraid and Alone" on MySpace

I love this song!

Listen to "Afraid and Alone" by Kevin Reevees on his MySpace page:

http://www.myspace.com/kevinreevesmusic.

I heard it on Controversial Conversations #005 podcast, and loved it immediately.

Here is his website where you can get mp3's of his songs. http://www.kevinreeves.net/ He emails them out after you order them.

He wrote me the following:
I play every Friday and Saturday night at the Flying Horse in Franklin, Tennessee from 6-30 to 8-30 P.M., and will begin playing on Wednesday nights at Big Tony's in the food Lion plaza in Nashville from 7 to 9 P.M.

I hope to make it to one of his shows soon, but my work schedule gets in the way.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails