Transgender Warning: Transgender stuff to follow!

Transgender Warning: Transgender stuff to follow!
There are now hundreds of articles, neat pictures and videos here, that are mostly trans* related.

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

What changed for you in 2006?

I posted this at Beginning Life. I should probably have more items, but this is all I came up with at the time.

  • Saw a doctor for hormones. (I did it with mail order before.)
  • Started electrolysis.
  • Went out into the real world as Vickie and passed. (Thank you Melissa.)
  • Purchased a new red 2007 Saturn ION Coupe. (First new car for me in 30 years.)
  • Went out regularly with out a wig. (Now I have to learn how to do my hair! Embarassed)
  • Lost over 35 lbs. (I went from almost 170 lbs down to 131.6 lbs on December 31, 2006.)
  • Started getting "Mame 'd" in boy mode.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Vickie! Wow, getting ma'amed in boy mode, that's a wonderful feeling isn't it? I wish it happened to me more often...
(I'm posting anonymously 'cause I don't have a blogger account)

Hugs,
Jenna

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails