Transgender Warning: Transgender stuff to follow!

Transgender Warning: Transgender stuff to follow!
There are now hundreds of articles, neat pictures and videos here, that are mostly trans* related.

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

I finally know who one of these girls is!


Well I finally found out who at least one of these girls is. The TS on the left is Adrienne Crystalis and the other is Rita.

I wrote her tonight through URNAlone and and gave her a link to this page from my blog.


Thanks to the SCC Lounge Yahoo group, someone posted a link to a picture of her and an article about First Event.

One mistery solved.

Hugs,

Vickie

---------------------------------------

Does anyone know who these girls are?


There was so much controversy about these two girls. I sure could tell they were in love with each other, but so many could not agree about there gender. I was told by someone who had dinner with them that the one on the left is TS and the other is GG, but not many agreeded.

I took their picture and gave them my card with my email address, so I could send them the picture, but still no reply.

Write me you two. I think you were so great now matter what gender you are. I say you both are women!

posted by Vickie @ 10/14/2006 02:15:00 PM

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails