Transgender Warning: Transgender stuff to follow!

Transgender Warning: Transgender stuff to follow!
There are now hundreds of articles, neat pictures and videos here, that are mostly trans* related.

Sunday, April 01, 2007

Acrylic Nails


Last Friday I was heading to Nashville for the first time in a long time on a Friday. I was going to get my nails done for the first time at cool Springs Mall, but it was to late, so I pulled into the mall here in Columbia. I knew they had a nail shop and would still be open at 8:00 pm. No one blinked when I signed in and asked for Acrylic nails. They only cost $25 and a $5 tip. Wow, I love them!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very cool.
Beautiful, I love the oval cut, I find it more feminine looking than the square cut. It looks great on you I think because you have really nice hands, and that shade of red rocks :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails