Transgender Warning: Transgender stuff to follow!

Transgender Warning: Transgender stuff to follow!
There are now hundreds of articles, neat pictures and videos here, that are mostly trans* related.

Monday, April 16, 2007

A Biblical View of Transgenderism

The link below is a sweet sermon about transsexuals and about a transsexual woman of that Jesus Metropolitan Community Church in Indianapolis. Too bad we don't have a church like that one. I would definitely check it out. I have always heard good things about The MCC church ( Metropolitan Community Church.) I read there used to be one here in Nashville, but it burned down. I wish I knew the story behind that fire.

A Biblical View of Transgenderism
What does the Bible have to say about Transgenderism? This sermon maintains that a person's soul is of primary importance to God, and bringing the body into harmony with the soul is pleasing to God.
I had a little trouble getting the RealPlayer to play it, but after a crash or two, and the player updating it's self, it played.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails