Transgender Warning: Transgender stuff to follow!

Transgender Warning: Transgender stuff to follow!
There are now hundreds of articles, neat pictures and videos here, that are mostly trans* related.

Monday, September 10, 2007

"She’s Not There" by Jennifer Boylan is on a "Recommended Books for Grade 10" list.

From the neat stuff found while looking for something else department:

Dana Hall School in Wellesley, Massachusetts, has She’s Not There by Jennifer Boylan on their "Recommended Books for Grade 10" list.

Grade 10! Wow! What a school! Good for them!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a good book. I read it when it was first published. I cried in parts because it reminded me of the disasterous endind to my marriage. I realized how it must have affected my family. I didn't want to hurt them but I could no longer let life go on hurting me.

Anonymous said...

Maybe She's Not There is a better book than the sequel She's not the man I married. The latter reads like a long stream of consciousness monologue without any real structure.

True Selves is still the book to me.... I wish it had been in my school library.

-ellie

Vickie Davis said...

She's Not There is Jennifer Boylan's first book in that name. She's Not the Man I Married is Helen Boyds second book. My Husband Betty is her first. I liked her second one better because it was more personal and talked about the relationship more. I think they are both awesome!

Hugs,

Vickie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails