Transgender Warning: Transgender stuff to follow!

Transgender Warning: Transgender stuff to follow!
There are now hundreds of articles, neat pictures and videos here, that are mostly trans* related.

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Ethan interviews Jennifer on The Radicalguy podcast

Ethan does a great interview with Jenny in this podcast. I have her book and I hope to get her to sign it sometime.

Guest: Jennifer Finney Boylan

itunes pic
Jennifer Finney Boylan is a widely praised author and professor. Jenny's memoir,She's Not There won an award from the Lambda LIterary Foundation in 2004, the year after its initial publication. The book has since been published in many foreign editions, and was an alternate selection of the Book-of-the-Month Club. Her 2008 memoir, I'm Looking Through You, is about growing up in a haunted house. While trans issues form part of the exposition of the book, the primary focus of I'm Looking Through You is on what it means to be "haunted," and how we all seek to find peace with our various ghosts, both the supernatural and the all-too-human.
Popout

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hello vickie i didnt know you were an author I am looking for some one to wright my auto biography i dont know if you interested .

michelle alexandria vaughn

you can email me threw

admin@michellealexandriavaughn.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails