Transgender Warning: Transgender stuff to follow!

Transgender Warning: Transgender stuff to follow!
There are now hundreds of articles, neat pictures and videos here, that are mostly trans* related.

Thursday, January 03, 2008

Banco Provincia of Argentina




I ran across this video again and thought it was worth repeating.

I love this video and it still makes me cry. It is a Television Commercial From Argentina for a bank.



"Hello, Mr. Louis."

"Hi...I have a question. When you applied to get the loan to open this beauty salon, did you have to show an ID?"

"...yeah.... "

"and on your ID, it says that you're really a male, doesn't it?"

"..yes."

"and they still gave you the loan?"

"yes."

"well...they are the same bank that just gave me a loan to save my farm. and...it just made me think, you know? and I came here...to apologize for treating you poorly all these years. for not knowing how to treat you."

http://vickiedavis.blogspot.com/2007/07/television-commercial-from-argentina.html

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails