Transgender Warning: Transgender stuff to follow!

Transgender Warning: Transgender stuff to follow!
There are now hundreds of articles, neat pictures and videos here, that are mostly trans* related.

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

"The Believers" on Logo

from: Vickie Davis <davis.vickie@gmail.com>
to: Venus Demars <demars@prettyhorses.net>
date: Aug 15, 2007 9:27 PM
subject: The Believers on Logo


Venus,

I just saw the documentary "The Believers" on Logo, and I was so happy to hear so much of your music used in the show. Wow, as I may have told you your music gets to me. I cried every time they started playing one of your songs (I am sure it could not be the hormones. No way. LOL)

It just seemed so appropriate that your music was used. Congratulations! I am sure something like that did not pay much, but it had to be at least ASCAP minimum, what ever that is. It is a good start. Some of your stuff is just so powerful. I trust as transgender folks become more and more mainstream, your stuff will become more well known too.

Good luck to you, I think of you often.

Hugs,

Vickie
--

=======================================================

Yahoo IM: vickiecd
Email: davis.vickie@gmail.com
http://vickiedavis.blogspot.com/
Website Director of http://tvals.org/

If you are not working to integrate your life
you are working to disintegrate it.
Callan Williams

"Courage is not the absence of fear
but rather the judgment that something else
is more important than fear."
Ambrose Redmoon
(by way of Donna Rose's 2006 SCC Speech)

=======================================================

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails