Transgender Warning: Transgender stuff to follow!

Transgender Warning: Transgender stuff to follow!
There are now hundreds of articles, neat pictures and videos here, that are mostly trans* related.

Saturday, August 04, 2007

'I got an "F"!' says Christine Daniels

I got an "F"!

Right now I am looking at a priceless piece of paper I just pulled from my wallet and unfolded. I am thinking of having it laminated, or framed, or both, although a frame might make it a tad too bulky for my handbag.

"INTERIM DRIVERS LICENSE" it says at the top.

"CHRISTINE MICHELLE DANIELS" it says a few lines below.

And then, finally, the moment I've been waiting for, for as long as I was old enough to dream impossible dreams:

"SEX: F"

I got my "F"! Yesterday, at long last, I got the grade I always wanted.

It began with a lot of paperwork. I needed a document proving I had undergone a legal name change, which required six weeks to process, including a legal notice that had to be published in a newspaper one day a week for four consecutive weeks.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails