Transgender Warning: Transgender stuff to follow!

Transgender Warning: Transgender stuff to follow!
There are now hundreds of articles, neat pictures and videos here, that are mostly trans* related.

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Does anyone know who C.T. Cozart is?

Does anyone know who C.T. Cozart is? He seems to be the President of Carson-Newman College, near Knoxville.

I get regular 'board of directors' emails from him about the college. The first one was about his pending resignation. He emails them to me by way of one of my email accounts with my ISP, which I have set up to automatically forward to this Gmail account.

I keep hoping something juicy will come through. I wrote him before I figured out the problem, and have not written back yet. Some poor board member is probably wondering why he is always left out of the loop.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails